Samsung Cloud can be used as both a backup and a free restore service. It is available for all Samsung smartphones and tablets. All your data, including photos, contacts and photos can be stored in Samsung Cloud.
How do I access Samsung Cloud?
You have two options to access Samsung Cloud.
- Use tablet or phone
Next, click on Settings from the home screen. Then, click on Accounts and Backup. Finally, you will see Samsung Cloud.
- Using desktop or computer
Open Chrome, type support.samsungcloud.com. Next, sign in using your Samsung account information.
How can I retrieve photos from Samsung Cloud.
Sometimes you may lose your data or photos and want to retrieve them. This service is not available in all countries or carriers.
How to retrieve photos from Samsung Cloud
Enable Cloud Sync
Open Settings on your phone. This is the easiest method to retrieve photos from Samsung Cloud.
- Click on the three dots or spots in the upper-right corner of your screen. Select Settings from the menu.
- Next, click on Auto-backup and Sync options. To sync over Wi Fi, tap on Sync and Backup.
- To allow Wi-Fi syncing, tap on the Sync and Auto-Backup options.
- Scroll down to the Sync section and change the toggle to “ON” for all data you wish to sync. To sync data manually, click on “Sync Now”.
Select the album to sync
You may find some photos or albums very important. You can choose Gallery albums to sync to your cloud. Samsung Cloud allows you to restore specific photos.
- Once you’re on the Samsung Cloud screen scroll down to locate Gallery.
- Next, click on Sync>Albums for upload. Select the terms that you prefer.
How can I access my photos from Samsung Cloud.
Your photos from the Gallery on your smartphone will automatically be saved to the Samsung Cloud. Follow these steps to restore your photos from the Samsung Cloud within 15 days.
- Click on the Settings option on your home screen.
- Scroll down, then click Accounts and Backup.
- Next, tap Samsung Cloud and then tap Gallery >Trash. Next, select the deleted photos and then click Restore. You can’t restore Samsung Cloud photos if all files are deleted from the trash.
To retrieve your photos from Samsung Cloud in the event that you accidentally delete them, please follow these steps. Backup your photos to avoid losing them in future.