You have made the decision to delete Byju’s email account, but don’t know how to do it. If the account is no longer serving its purpose, you will find several ways to delete it.
How do I permanently delete Byju’s account?
To delete Byju’s account via the app or the website, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Byju account
- Go to Account Settings
- Click the link to delete your account at the bottom of this page
- Choose your reason for deletion
- To permanently delete your account, click on the orange “Delete My Account” button
Alternately, you can delete your account via email using the following process:
- Log in to your Byju’s-linked email account
- Enter your email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use a subject similar to “Request to Delete My Byju’s Account”
- Send an email asking for the deletion of your account.
- Wait for their reply and then follow up if you feel the need
Calls to Delete Byju’s Account
- Your mobile phone can be used to open dialpad
- To make the call, dial 09241333666
- Ask the customer service executive to close the account
- When asked, let them know why you want to delete the account
- Once they have registered the request, their account will be deleted quickly
Do you want to delete the account because of the calls or emails they sent? You can either mark their emails spam or unsubscribe to their newsletters. You can also call customer service and ask them to stop calling. You should not be disturbed any longer. You can decide to proceed if they don’t stop or if you have another reason for permanently closing the account.
This YouTube video will give you a better idea of the process.
You now know there are many ways to delete Byju’s account. So the question “How do I delete Byju’s Account?” should no longer bother you. Share this article on your social media accounts if you found it useful. To let us know why you want Byju’s account deleted, please use the comment section below.