We have the answer for you if you are looking to post in multiple Facebook groups simultaneously.
All people want an online presence, from individuals to large corporations and brands to larger companies. Particularly, brands are focusing on the potential of Facebook Groups.
Groups allow for valuable interaction among users, unlike fan pages with many restrictions. Brands can target super-segmented audiences with Facebook groups.
However, many brands find it difficult or impossible to be present in multiple groups due to time constraints and other problems.
We have a few tips to help you build your online presence.
How do I post to multiple Facebook groups simultaneously?
Facebook allows third-party apps to post to groups. The group must be connected to the app via its settings.
These steps can be followed if you are the group administrator.
- Log in to your Facebook Account first.
- Register to access the app’s account.
- Next, click the Facebook button at the top of your dashboard. Then tap on Group in that dropdown.
- Next, click the Group that you want to connect.
- Next, click on Add
- Scroll down to the Apps section in the Group Settings and click on Add Apps. Next, select the app and click Add and Done.
- You should be able see the Facebook Group you have connected to by going to your app account.
These steps will allow you to post to multiple groups simultaneously.
- From the third app dashboard, add the groups you wish to manage
- Choose the appropriate groups
- Make sure to create your posts
- You can schedule the time and date you would like to share your post
- That’s it! Now you can share your post to multiple groups simultaneously.
You now know how to post to multiple Facebook groups simultaneously. What are you waiting for? Share your posts now